Saturday, June 22, 2019

Personal Post: Marvel's Spider-Man Part 6

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET

 Well, it seems that there's no Kamen Rider or Sentai this week. I'm guessing it's due to Golf or something else airing around the time but hey a break from Zi-O is always a good thing in my books. But we have plenty of action as we wrap up the main campaign of Spider-Man after I had to replay the game due to region incompatibility. After we take care of the Sinister Six and save the city Peter has the future to look forward to after putting Aunt May to rest. Now that the main campaign is done we can move on to the DLC.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment