Saturday, June 15, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 39, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger episode 13

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET


Sorry that there's no Spider-Man stream, again. But I've had no choice but to delay the stream since I've learned that the Reign 2 disk doesn't run the American DLC. I should have gone without saying but apparently I've had to learn the hard way and now I have to replay the game up to the point where I was before I had to stop last time so that I'm back in full gear when I cover the DLC campaigns. Honestly it shouldn't take too long to catch up but still kinda annoying. Also Zi-o sucks and Ryusoulger's tone is off its rocker again, but then again that is just assumed at this point.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment