Sunday, June 30, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 40, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger episode 14 & Marvel's Spider-Man Part 7

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 Sorry for the delay folks, had to wait till the episodes were up. Anyway once again Zi-O manages to find new levels of incompetence with the introduction of Grand Zi-O. Let me tell you all once I get my entries of Kamen Rider Final Forms updated when we get Zero One's final form this sucker is not breaking the top ten. Ryusoulger gives us RyusoulGold who is basically a pretentious Glen Quagmire. But on to the good stuff with Spider-Man the City that never sleeps where Hammerhead is ready to take a shot at being New Yorks top dog.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment