Saturday, March 2, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 23 & 24 & Mega Man X5 (PS4)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 Alright I'll be holding off on talking about Sentai in my Vlogs for a while since it's a mini series that is basically just some quick fun and set up for Ryusoulger. So I'll just focus on Zi-O for a while, or maybe I'll also talk about Power Rangers Beast Morphers on top of Zi-O and Ryusoulger, we'll see. But one thing that I am sure of is that I'm finally back in the Mega Man X saddle. As I take a look at what was supposed to be the end of the Mega Man X series there's only one thing that plagues my mind. The horrible prospect of having to play what I consider to be the worst game in not just the X series but the entire Mega Man franchise (but then again I haven't played all of them yet, especially Mega Man and Bass) yep, Mega Man X6, help me.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment