Thursday, March 14, 2019

Lets Play: South Park the Stick of Truth Part 11-12

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 So now that I can warp with my magical space asshole it's time for me to learn the truth; that maybe the Grand Wizard Cartman is kind of a psychopathic dick when I finally meet the high jew elf Kyle. He tells me that I have to play along with the butterball's schemes for now until the time is right. Speaking of I now have to convince the Goths to join the cause for the Stick of Truth. But in order to indulge in my inner Emo I must seek the guidance of a master of the Dragon Shout, the great sage Randy Marsh. Mostly because he totally owes me one for that whole alien fiasco and so that I can infiltrate the "Taco Bell" much easier.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

South Park is owned by Matt Stone, Trey Parker and Comedy Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment