Saturday, March 9, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 25, Power Rangers Beast Morphers Ep1 & Mega Man X6 (PS4)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 Time for a double dose of disappointment this week. Not only does Kamen Rider Zi-O keep breaking its own rules to ratchet up "Drama" but I also get started on Mega Man X6. As you know from my list of the worst sequels in gaming I consider X6 to not only be the worst game in the X series but I can put it right up there with Mega Man and Bass as the worst game in the X franchise. Sure the platforming and Nightmare effect might cheese me off now, but trust me when we get to the Gate stages, that's when the steam will start shooting out of my ears. But to pick me up, I cover the first episode of Power Rangers Beast Morphers, so far, I like what I'm seeing, it's good to get actual effort on a Power Rangers season again.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment