Saturday, March 23, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 27, Power Rangers Beast Morphers Ep 3, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger episode 1 & Mega Man X7 (PS4)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 Ryusoulger is here so now the weekly V-logs are going to be longer as a result so bear with me. But first, we have Zi-o where Schwartz is the one responsible for all of this, because the Timejackers are idiots. Beast Morphers has a stand alone episode that, while stupid isn't Neo Saban stupid. But the best is a new Sentai premier episode to cover. However there's mostly just establishment scenes, little world building, exposition and an annoying comic relief character.

 As for the stream of the week we have what many consider to be the worst Mega Man X game, X7. However I have a personal soft spot for this game since this was my first X game. Besides at least this  wasn't poorly constructed like X6 clearly was. Though yes, X7 is a poorly made game but at least it's poor design came from a botch 2d to 3d conversion as opposed to sheer incompetence. Besides I can just switch to the Japanese audio in the Legacy collection so I can at least fix that famous issue.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment