Saturday, March 16, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 26, Power Rangers Beast Morphers Ep2 & Mega Man X6 Pt2 (PS4)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 We've officially hit the halfway point of Zi-o and so far our "heroes" are starting to make Captain Hero look competent. One's going to become Mega-Hitler, one is a mass murderer and Geiz is Shinji Kido 2.0 because he refuses to actually kill Sougo and end this madness. At this point I'm rooting for the Timejackers because at least they're following through with their plans. On to more pleasant news Power Rangers Beast Morphers is still looking good, will it be enough to save the franchise remains to be seen. Even better is that I'm now finally finished with Mega Man X6 and will never have to play that game without Rookie Hunter mode again.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment