Saturday, March 30, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 28, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger episode 2 & Mega Man X7 Part 2 (PS4)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 First off, now Beast Morphers this week due to it not airing for whatever reason. But we still have Zi-o and Ryusoulger to look forward to, yay. As usual Zi-O just makes Geiz look like a super powered Tsundere with Another Zi-O's status in question and Ryusoulger is starting to shape up into something good, but will it be enough to save Sentai, that remains to be seen. As for X7, I can clearly see why people despise this game since the castle stages, boss fights and Sigma are complete and utter jokes but I still hate X6 more at the end of the day. Because even though X7 is as dull as dishwater at least it didn't piss me off like X6.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment