Saturday, December 1, 2018

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 12 & Lupinranger vs Patranger Episode 41 & Grim Fandango: Finale

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET




 So here we are with the last of my Grim Fandango stream. It took quite a bit of time, patience and a call from Comcast (not an add fuck Comcast) I finally made some progress as a streamer. Now if only I remembered to save as often as possible, that would help immensely. Though not enough to help me get over the headache caused by talking about this weeks episode of Zi-O, by god I need aspirin. Though at least Lupinranger Vs Patranger is not that much of a strain on the brain, not that that's a good thing or anything but at least we're getting closer to the end of Toei's Persona 5 cash in.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment