Saturday, December 15, 2018

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 14 & Lupinranger vs Patranger Episode 43

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET


 No Twitch stream today since I have Christmas preparations to attend to. It is that time of the year after all. Now I don't want to stop this new thing that I have going on but the folks come first otherwise I'll never hear the end of it. But at least we have me rambling about how Zi-o is going down the toilet and Lupinranger vs Patranger is wrapping up. So at least you get that, I'll try to get back on track next week.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment