Saturday, December 22, 2018

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 15 & Lupinranger vs Patranger Episode 44 & the Unfinished Swan Finale

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 How did it get to this, seriously as soon as Nobuhiro Mori took over writing duties during the OOO arc Zi-o has gone from passable to flaming dog turd. We take a trip to the future to see the hells cape Sougo will make as Oma Zi-O and all the has to do to prevent this is destroy his driver but we know he won't since we still more episodes left to go and this is an idiot plot. As for LupinRanger vs Patranger we get several revelations, one of which retcons the Ganglars to be among the most horrifying monsters in Sentai. But these bouts of outright nastiness is counterbalanced by the conclusion to my Stream of The Unfinished Swan, a truly beautiful little game with a wonderful art direction and a simple children's story level plot but again executed wonderfully. If you have a few bucks to spare and an hour or two to kill I definitely recommend The Unfinished Swan, trust me it's a gem.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment