Friday, November 30, 2018

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Critical Mode Final Mix Post Game Content Part 2

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET






 Here we are folks, the hardest challenges that Kingdom Hearts has to offer. Sorry fo this being so late I had other issues to attend to, though looking back, this was one of the best games that I ever completed. These bosses were challenging, fun (for the most part) and made me sweat. Though there's still Birth By Sleep to cover before Kingdom Hearts 3. So after my Kyuuranger vs Space Squad Review is finished until the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 I'll be dedicating myself to showing you all how I platinumed Birth By Sleep on the hardest difficulty, besides it'll be the holidays and I need myself a break, hope you all can understand.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment