Saturday, December 29, 2018

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 16 & Lupinranger vs Patranger Episode 45 & Mega Man X (PS4)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 So, how was your holidays? Good? Great here's me talking about a dumb episode of Kamen Rider Zi-o and LupinRanger Vs Patranger. Though a bit of a heads up, Kamen Rider and Sentai are taking a break until the 6th so no new V-logs for a while. Though you can keep yourself occupied instead with  my Streams of the Mega Man X series. Starting off with the first one and while the music and game play are as tight as a Swiss Bank vault its difficulty is nothing to sneeze at. Not classic Mega Man levels of hard but Sigma and some of the Mavericks will still give you trouble, also screw the Hadoken!

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment