Friday, December 7, 2018

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix Critical Part 1: Tutorial & Terra Parts 1-3

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET





 We're almost there people, just a few more weeks till Kingdom Hearts 3 finally, finally, finally graces our consoles and we can put an end to Master Xehanort and his ambitions once and for all. But before that we have to go back to where this all began. No I'm not talking about Kingdom Hearts Unchained X I'm talking about Birth By Sleep. I'm talking about where we first encountered Master Xehanort, the series' biggest bad and learn how he ruined the lives of three young keyblade wielders just to satiate his curiosity and remake the world as he sees fit. First we're going to go through the trails of Terra, the earth bender with a problem with darkness who has no clue in regards whether people may or may not be pure, dang, nasty evil, cause true to his name, he has rocks for brains.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment