Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zero One 19, Ryusoulger 42 & God of War Part 6

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 10:00 ET


 So we're now fighting a gargantuan beast and killing it in an over the top gory fashion? For a second there I almost forgot this was a God of War game. Though to make up for the starvation of giant monster slaying we have Mimir to give me something to work off of instead of just Kratos' stoic stone facedness. But you just know Kratos wouldn't put up with Gai's crap for a second, take notes Aruto. Oh and Wiseru is dead, I think Ryusoulger wants me to feel something about that.

God Of War (PS4) is owned by SIC Santa Monica Studios, Sony Interactive Entertainment and Cory Barlog

No comments:

Post a Comment