Thursday, January 16, 2020

Let's Play MediEvil Remastered Parts 19-20

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 10:00 ET



 We have hell and Heaven mode today, starting off we have the most difficult level to 100% in the game at least in my opinion. Then we have the 3rd shortest level with Zarok's lair. Normally that'd be all to this blue but thanks to this being the PS4 version we have the lost souls to pacify, which means I had to go through almost every level in the game again to complete their challenges and find new lost souls. Free tip, just go in the order form where you star this quest it'll make things less complicated. But hey at least this quest unlocks the very original PS1 version of Medieval, so there's that.

MediEvil (2019) is owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment and Other Ocean Emeryville.

No comments:

Post a Comment