Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zero One 14-16 recap, Ryusoulger 37-39 recap, Beast Morphers episode 21 & God of War Part 3

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 10:00 ET



 Sorry for the audio issue in this week's God of War stream for some reason the audio wasn't recording even though I tested it before the stream. Ugh anyway, now that the holidays are over it's time for me to get back on track. First we condense the recap for the episodes I missed during the break. Zero One's first Arc is done with, Ryusoulger is thankfully almost done and Beast Morphers first half ended rather well in my opinion. Hope you all had a good holiday break, looking forward to the new goods this year and decade will have for us.

God Of War (PS4) is owned by SIC Santa Monica Studios, Sony Interactive Entertainment and Cory Barlog

No comments:

Post a Comment