Saturday, February 1, 2020

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind Part 1-3

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 10:00 ET




 So here we are with the Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC Re:Mind. Not only do we get some more character detail, we also get to play as Riku, Roxas, Aqua and Kairi as time gets bent into a Mickey Mouse head shaped pretzel as Tetsuya Nomura desperately tires to have this make sense. But hey I'm down with that let's do this people. Oh and instead of Roy Batty Master Xehanort is now possessed by Judge Doom, and let me just say he's the 2nd best to play the role. Sorry Rutger I know you tried.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment