Saturday, January 25, 2020

Let's Play MediEvil Remastered Parts 21-Finale

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 10:00 ET



 At long last we finish MediEvil remastered. Though apparently there was time travel involved with this whole fiasco and given the in game text about the events of MediEvil 2 maybe that will be remade at some-point in the near future? Also exclusive to the PS4 version, if you complete the lost souls quest you unlock the PS1 original, and may I say that's brilliant so you've essentially bought two games for the price of one and that's a bargain no matter how you slice it. Though the final boss fight only got dragged out as long as it was due to the trophies I had to get. But other than that MedEvil is going to be a Halloween staple for me, fun challenging and earns my seal of approval.

MediEvil (2019) is owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment and Other Ocean Emeryville.

No comments:

Post a Comment