Monday, December 23, 2019

Let's Play MediEvil Remastered Parts 13-15

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET




 Happy Holidays everybody here's more Lets Play footage from a game perfectly made for Halloween; on the first night of Hanukkah, just two days before X-Mas. I'm very timely. Regardless of my inept scheduling now that I've braved the asylum and saved the Mayor I'm back on the trail of Zarok and his Shadow Demons. While walking down the remains of the original battle against Zarok I get harassed by an army of Demonic Peter Pans, because of course. Then I have to wonder around Dionysus Park apparently to get to the ruins of Gallowmere castle.

MediEvil (2019) is owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment and Other Ocean Emeryville.

No comments:

Post a Comment