Friday, December 6, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zero One episode 11, Ryusoulger episode 34, Beast Morphers episode 18 and God of War Part 1

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET




 Christmas is almost here and that means it's time to take a wee bit of a break around here. Though I have my old buddy Kratos coming around and boy has he changed since I last saw him. Though one thing is still the same, his life is hard as hell!!! Let me tell ya, if your game is giving me Kingdom Hearts 3 Critical mode PTSD you know you're in for some actual frustration, entertainment and a decent into madness, almost like I was a real Video Game personality or something! Also the three toku show catch up, Zero one is still good, Ryusoulger is trying to make up for lost bullshit and Beast Morphers is warping up the first half of the show.

God Of War (PS4) is owned by SIC Santa Monica Studios, Sony Interactive Entertainment and Cory Barlog

No comments:

Post a Comment