Thursday, December 12, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zero One episode 12, Ryusoulger episode 35, Beast Morphers episode 19 and God of War Part 2

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 I'm slowly catching up with the Toku V-logs at long last. We're closing in on the ending of the 1st half of Beast Morphers so once that's done the schedule should be back to normal. Though speaking of Normal I will not be lowering the difficulty of Dad of BOY! Especially since I finally found Bork and F**king Gratitude which means I can get some upgrades and new Armor which undoubtedly gives me more of a leg to stand on. Though I did get some more goodies off-screen including knocking off some side quests just FYI.

God Of War (PS4) is owned by SIC Santa Monica Studios, Sony Interactive Entertainment and Cory Barlog

No comments:

Post a Comment