Monday, December 9, 2019

Let's Play MediEvil Remastered Parts 4-6

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET




 Now that we're back on track we smack the ever-loving corpse dust off of some Wolves and get Mjolnir as a pretty sweet reward. Though not even that can prepare me for the unholy horror that is; the anthill! Oh you think I'm joking and being cute no, no no man these things are savages who will kick your boney backside back to the bone man's bungalow (god I love alliteration.) Even after I get past her horde I still have to kill Cody 3 to end that nightmare and get rewarded with Fried Chicken. But I can't even get on with the main story because apparently I have to free Zarok's Shadow Demons with some silly artifact, just great.

MediEvil (2019) is owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment and Other Ocean Emeryville.

No comments:

Post a Comment