Thursday, November 22, 2018

Lets Play: Bendy and the Ink Machine Full Playlist

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET

             

 After a whole year of waiting people can finally get their chance to play the new indie horror darling that hopefully will give FNAF some competition, Bendy and the Ink Machine. As for my background with Bendy I've been aware of this game since Matpat did his first theory about it and seeing the theMeatly change the game so much over the years is quite a wonder and gives people a little glimpse at the background of game design, speaking from some experience here. Now while I may have spoiled myself on the last two chapters so much has changed with he first three that I don't know what's up. So for those of you wondering my scares are legit there's no staging here just me, an ink demon and plenty of regrets. So get your Metaverse navigation app, type in the coordinates and let's infiltrate Joey Drew's palace, take his treasure and save that old man's heart.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bendy and the Ink Machine is owned by Kindly Beast (Joey Drew Studios) Thomas Field (aka theMeatly) and Rooster Teeth games.

No comments:

Post a Comment