Saturday, November 24, 2018

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 11 & Lupinranger vs Patranger Episode 40 & Grim Fandango: Part 12

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 The word of the day is confusion. First I manage to defeat Domino after figuring out the tricks and rescuing Meche and the Angelitos from his grasp. Now I'm back in Rubacava trying to save my hotrod from his post mortem trap. Then the V-log for the week gives me a very confused time travel story on top of another time travel story. But in the end at least there's a puppy before the final story arc of 2018's Super Sentai.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment