Saturday, November 3, 2018

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 9 & Lupinranger vs Patranger Episode 38

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET


 Sorry, there's no Stream this week, I've finally fixed my PS4's connection problem. Hopefully when I stream in the future there won't be anymore unwanted interruptions on the part of my internet connection. But for what I do have, we have the blessings of the God Dan Kuroto!!!! Where he's now Another OOO. Also Apparently Lupinranger VS Patranger has cars coming to life just like in Maximum Overdrive. All that was missing was ACDC doing the music for the episode.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment