Saturday, October 6, 2018

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 5 & Lupinranger vs Patranger Episode 34 Full throttle Remastered Parts 2, 3 & 4

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET





 So we have a more mixed bags this week. First the conclusion to my stream of Full Throttle Remastered, which was annoying due to my Wi-Fi cutting out between sessions, explaining why there're three videos retaining to that this week. Second is due to personal issues my V-Log of the two toku shows are delayed slightly. I'll try to be more on point next week moving forward. Next week I'll start streaming Grim Fandango.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment