Thursday, October 11, 2018

Lets Play: Mega Man 11: Bounce Man, Fuse Man and Blast Man

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET




 Here we are with the last of the new Robot Masters. I have to admit, having played all of the stages I find Bounce Man's stage to be my favorite design wise. Mostly because it's a giant bouncy castle and the music just makes the whole thing just good old fashioned fun, even if it does borrow a bit from Spring Man's level design. And of all the Robot Master weapons I find the Tundra Storm to be my personal favorites, have to give it up for the Screen Nukes. Now all that's left is Wily's Gear Fortress and the best music of the game.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Megaman 11 is owned by Capcom, Koji Oda and Kazuhiro Tsuchiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment