Thursday, October 18, 2018

Lets Play: Mega Man 11: Wily's Gear Fortress

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET





 So yeah, Mega Man 11 is one of the best games of the year and a great return for the Blue Bomber. Though is it just me or is this like the easiest Wily Castle so far? I mean there was more then a fair share of troubles what with the gear jumps, Yellow Level Mk3 and Wily's new machine is crazy but yeah overall it's not too bad. Now hopefully there'll be some DLC with Protoman or Bass. But you know what would be really awesome, Mega Man X9, hopefully this game's success will get Capcom off their butts and get on that.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Megaman 11 is owned by Capcom, Koji Oda and Kazuhiro Tsuchiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment