Saturday, October 13, 2018

Personal Post: Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise Demo

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET




 Hey, yeah sorry there's no V-Log of Zi-o and Lupinranger Vs Patranger for this week. Yeah due to circumstances beyond my control I haven't been able to record today. But I will record a V-log later this week and make it a double feature for next Saturday's post. Besides how could I talk about a somewhat decent Super Sentai series and a Kamen Rider series written by a complete troll when I have seen the face of GOD!? Yes I played the demo of Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise and let me tell you, get it now or Kenshiro will blow you to pieces! Seriously folks, I haven't had this much fun with a demo of a game since Doom 2016, only this time I will put this sucker on my Christmas list!

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise is owned by Sega, Nobuhiro Suzuki and Jun Orihara based off of the Manga Fist of the North Star written by Buronson.

No comments:

Post a Comment