Thursday, July 26, 2018

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories Proud Mode Part 9-12



When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.





 I finally clear out the first set of card worlds and after I fight a lightning Ninja mean girl I have more worlds to conquer, yay. PSA time again, get Neverland over with ASAP for the Glide ability. Oh and since you can now unlock all the Reward rooms with the Key To Reward card guess who has some backtracking to do?! Oh and Riku's now all evil and emo again just FYI. So one quick romp through Kingdom Heart's version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and I'll be ready to smack him back to his senses.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment