Thursday, July 12, 2018

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Proud Mode Part 21-24

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.





 Good news we saved Kairi and the other Princesses. Yay, but now the final keyhole is open and the Heartless have gotten insanely stronger, boooo. Even worse, we now need to go around all these worlds to get all the Trinity Marks I couldn't access last time, namely the White ones. After I seal the gate way to hell I decide to jump right back in and conquer the Hades Cup. Not just once or twice, no no but thrice! (But you'll only see the first time since I love you all.)

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment