Monday, July 16, 2018

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Proud Mode Part 25-28 (Finale)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.





 Here we are, the final boss, the extra bosses, getting all the best equipment and all that good MLG Progamer Completionist super beard bro stuff. Though no I will not be showing me getting the 15 hour run to the final boss run that's just tedious and you can see it for yourself. Just go through it on easy, skip a few worlds and run, run run like the Gingerbread man! So that's bee it for my Lets Play of the PS4 rerelease of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 I hope you all had a good time listening to my bad jokes and whatnot. Next for the LP grind it's Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Zordon help us all.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment