Monday, July 2, 2018

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Proud Mode Part 9-12

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.





 After the mess with Riku and Donald and finding Pinocchio in the shop we head off to Agrabah for the very first time in the series. But since Jasmine gets abducted due to stupidity we're out of luck stopping Maleficents plan for now. The mood is most definitely not improved after having to subject myself to Monstro, easily a top contender of worst level in the first game for me. Mostly due to there not beaming any easy landmarks, the environments looking all the same, the maze like elements and the constant res-awning of Heartless. On top of all that and the fact that you could get sent to Monstro when you didn't intend to when you try to go to Atlantica or Halloween Town, yeah this level can suck my blowhole!

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment