Thursday, July 5, 2018

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Proud Mode Part 13-16

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.





 Oh Atlantica, goody, one of the most polarizing levels in all of the franchise. Not only is its background music something that could get me attacked by Copyright bots but the level itself is nooot exactly popular with the community. I personally don't have a problem with the controls for the level but that part with the Dolphin can get rather annoying. But to balance that out we have one of the most popular levels, Halloween Town. Now, despite my issues with modern Tim Burton this was a fantastic choice and what actually got me to check out the movie so there's that.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment