Sunday, February 9, 2020

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind Part 4-6

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 10:00 ET




 Now it's time to get down to brass tax and see those alternate perspectives. First we finish off Vanitas and Terra-Xehanort as Aqua by throwing Ven at them while he's surfing on a frozen Keyblade (yes I'm serious.) Next we take Roxas for a spin as Kairi actually gets to show some of the fruits of that training that she and Lea went through before she got kidnapped again; again! Also we see how exactly Xion came back and yes it does make some modicum of sense (by Kingdom Hearts standards granted but I'll take what I can get.) Lastly after we take care of the Xehanort trio Sora knows what to do to save Kairi and jumps to reach Master Xehanort before his past self arrives.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment