Thursday, September 20, 2018

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Critical Mode Final Mix Pt 19-23

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET






 Sorry about this, but with my new V-logs I've decided to increase the amount of of Lets Plays I'll be posting in these weekly posts from 3 to 5. Instead of two Lets Play posts per week it'll just be one big one with my weekly V-logs. On to the main event we have wrapping up the Pride Lands and finally defeating the Zexion and Larxene Absent Silhouette. Once that's done with I take down the Nobodies that're attacking the chicken wusses in Twilight Town. After that it's back to Hollow Bastion where we can look at what's on Ansem's computer.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment