Monday, September 3, 2018

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Critical Mode Final Mix Pt 7-9

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.




 Now that we've finally got our new gear and mission it's time to get to brass tax. Though here's were we start with one of the more annoying traditions of Kingdom Hearts games, the level that should be next isn't. What do I mean? I mean the level of a world doesn't reflect it's place in the story. The worst example of this is in Dream Drop Distance where if you went to The Grid Before Pranksters Paradise in then you'd be spoiled on the revelation of Xemnas' revival. 

 And here is no exception. You'd think that the Land of Dragons would be first but you're apparently wrong it's Beast's Castle you dummy! Well excuse me for knowing that 10 comes before 13 Nomura!!!

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment