Thursday, September 13, 2018

Demo Lets Play: Mega Man 11: Knock your block off!

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET


 Yep folks, Mega Man is back in every sense of the word. After Mighty Number 9 made it's backers cry like an anime fan on prom night Capcom saw the damage that Inafune caused and decided that now was the time to revive the blue bomber not unlike how they made Resident Evil 7 after Konami shat the bed with the whole P.T debacle. Now I've played my fair share of Mega Man over the years, though I'm more of a Mega Man X fan but the classic series has given all of us plenty of challenges and nightmares. This is no exception, at first you can get though the stage itself with little to no difficulty given enough practice. But then you get to Block Man and let me tell you, he's as hard as he looks.

 I mean his normal form isn't all that much trouble, just slide and jump, but then he turns into his Golem form and all bets are off! Unless you have the weapon he's weak against (and trust me, you don't) it's a battle of attrition. Just make sure you get that E-tank otherwise you're screwed. Other then that it's most definitely the blue bomber back in his full glory. Now to see if we'll actually get Mega Man X9 after this, here's hoping.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Megaman 11 is owned by Capcom, Koji Oda and Kazuhiro Tsuchiya.
Archer is owned by Adam Reed, Floyd County Productions, Radical Axis and FX Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment