Monday, April 9, 2018

Let's Play Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom: Part 10-12

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.




 We finally manage to expose the main villain and his scheme, get rid of that skinny Murkrow and have Goldpaw as the first member of our union. On top of that we now finally have our own kingdom, with blackjack and hookers! Actually scratch the blackjack and hookers, cause A, no gambling for a long time and 2, little kid running the show and we don't want this to turn into the movie Milk Money. Now to get started on recruiting every unique NPC I can get my paws on!

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is propriety of Level-5 games and Namco Bandai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment