Thursday, April 19, 2018

Let's Play Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom: Part 16-18

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.




 Well despite how naively ridiculous Evan's plan for this world is, he's going at it with full gusto. Besides he has Goldpaw's support in this endeavor and records of somebody trying this plan before this is looking somewhat actually plausible. At least plausible enough that people are actually willing to uproot and move to our brand spanking new kingdom. Now this could either be the birth of a brand new era of peace or the start of the greatest, most lucrative cult ever. Either way as long as I have my hand on the pedal I don't really care as long as I have fun.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is propriety of Level-5 games and Namco Bandai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment