Saturday, April 21, 2018

Let's Play Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom: Part 19-21

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.




 After finally getting our first ally nation we then start settling in for the long haul. Though brief aside, do you remember the good old days when alternate costumes were in game rewards and not paid DLC? Well apparently so does Level 5, good to see that again guys please keep it up. Though for now we need ourselves a boat to keep on our journey, so to get one we have to go to place with even harder accents for me and my ill trained American vocal cords to botch up. So be sure to enjoy that if you're so inclined I know I will.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is propriety of Level-5 games and Namco Bandai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment