Thursday, April 26, 2018

Let's Play Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom: Part 22-24

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.




 Well now that I have myself a ship I'm ready to head into Hydropolis and get someone else to join my super special awesome club. Though first I have to just clear out some stuff. Including trying to recruit one of the more annoying citizens in this game. Though, fair warning, expect to see more then a few videos of me going around and doing all of the side quests. Because I'm trying to beat this sucker, might as well complete it too.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is propriety of Level-5 games and Namco Bandai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment