Monday, September 18, 2017

Let's Play BioShock HD Part 4: Arcadia and Farmer's Market

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.













 Well ok there's also the Smugglers Hideout as well but honestly that area was so small I bet nobody even cares to mention it. Though aside from that I do have to apologize for the amount of videos in this part. Some business kept popping up so I had no choice but to stop every so often thus the five videos here on top of what happened in the first video. As for the levels themselves I wonder why exactly they only used the Pigskin Splicers in the Farmers Market? I mean they're only in the Market and the final boss fight so what exactly was the point? But regardless Arcadia does provide some actual logic to the setting since as Atlas said "Bottom of the Ocean boy'o, no trees no Oxygen".

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock is owned by 2K Boston, 2K Australia, Take-Two Interactive, Ken Levine, Alyssa Finley and 2K Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment