Monday, September 4, 2017

Lets Play BioShock HD Part 3: Neptune's Bounty

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.





 We finally escape the Medical Pavilion with our skin intact and head to honestly one of my least favorite areas in the game. No it's not because of the atmosphere or anything like that I don't really like this place since it gives us WAAAAAAAAAY too much ammo so early in the game that it mostly sucks most of the challenge out of the game for me. Also that means that there's ammo lying around on Splicer corpses which annoys me to absolutely no end. Now normally that would resort to me using Winter Blast or the Liquid Nitrogen mod of the Chemical Thrower but I'm too cheep for the Plasmid and since I know what's coming in Arcadia I'll just suck it up and blow my ammo on the Big Daddies.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock is owned by 2K Boston, 2K Australia, Take-Two Interactive, Ken Levine, Alyssa Finley and 2K Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment