Sunday, November 24, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zero One episode 10, Ryusoulger episode 33, Beast Morphers episode 17

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET


 I'm back from a forced hiatus with a hat to experiment with and some comments. Zero One has some movie schenanigans with a Humagear that can't do improv and Krombopulos Michael has his first fanboy moment. Ryusoulger officially jumps the shark when they kill of not only a potentially badass new General but also the saved extra Ranger in the same episode. Why? To just promote a new toy. Whereas Beast Morphers introduces Vargoyle and does the unthinkable and has a hero admit that he was wrong when he erased his friend's memory to keep his hobby secret, I know right?

No comments:

Post a Comment