Saturday, November 2, 2019

Let's Play: Psychonauts Parts 15-16

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 After our time on stage we move onto a Shadow Game with Fred Bonaparte and his ancestral memories of Napoleon. But the game is rather one sided as Fred is a constant Debbie Downer and refuses to go with the whole "winning" thing. But thanks to Raz' help Fred managed to reclaim control and chase Napoleon out. But does the guy actually help me deal with Crispin and get me to Loboto? Nope he just decides to go and take a little nap, thanks Fred you really came through pal.

Psychonauts is owned by Double Fine Productions, Tim Schaffer and Majesco Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment