Monday, November 18, 2019

Let's Play: Psychonauts Parts 19-Finale

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET




 Here we are at the end of the original Psychonauts. After climbing the top of the tower, saving the kids and introducing them to Mr Pokeylope; we're ready to deal with Oleander and his evil plan. Though of course there's a reason behind everything so no Raz has to deal with the manifestation of Oleander's childhood trauma, thus he's no longer evil because that's how that's totally how that works. Now we have only a few months to wait until Psychonauts 2 finally comes out. And no I don't have a VR headset and most likely never will so I won't be covering Rhombus of Ruin.

Psychonauts is owned by Double Fine Productions, Tim Schaffer and Majesco Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment