Saturday, October 12, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zero One episode 4, Ryusoulger episode 27, Beast Morphers episode 11 and Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise Part 7

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET


 Oh dear, not only did I slip back into my bad old streaming habits but my lateness is starting to creep up on me. But then again considering I was going up against Jagi and Raoh a little bit of over preparedness is warranted. Though with the Toku V-logs they're still getting to the desired length, short and sweet. Though that can be attributed to me not going over more than "this is good" and plot details to joke about. Though still better then a near half hour rant with Zi-o.

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise is owned by Sega, Nobuhiro Suzuki and Jun Orihara based off of the Manga Fist of the North Star written by Buronson.

No comments:

Post a Comment